[AMBER] dihedral term for furan and thiophene molecules

From: Chang Woon Jang <changwoonjang.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber Users,

     I am trying to find the general amber force field (gaff) dihedral parameters for furan and thiophene molecules.

In the gaff.dat, there are no "cc-os-cc-cd" and "cc-ss-cc-cd" type parameters in the dihedral term.

cc - Sp2 carbons in non-pure aromatic systems
os - Ether and ester oxygen
cd - Sp2 carbons in non-pure aromatic systems, identical to cc
ss - Sp3 S in thio-ester and thio-ether

I have searched few papers and old amber ffs, but I could not find them for gaff.

If you know these type parameters, would you please let me know or how can I find them?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Changwoon Jang