Re: [AMBER] clustering places all frames in one cluster

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:50:38 +0530

Hi,
Did you try other epsilon values like 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 or 2.5, 2.6?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Amparo Garcia Lopez <
Amparo.GarciaLopez.unige.ch> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> thanks for your reply.
>
> So I tried using the sieve option, and I got the same thing: all frames in
> one cluster. I tried using epsilon (2.3) instead of cluster count and then
> it created ~200 representative pdb's!
>
> Yes, I read the paper you're mentioning back in the day. I'll have to read
> it again and try some other method, as the average linking isn't making
> much sense for me. Any suggestions on what to try first?
>
> Thanks very much,
> Amparo
>

> Amparo Garcia-Lopez, Ph.D.
>
> Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
> School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
> University of Geneva
> Quai Ernest-Ansermet 30
> 1211 Genève 4 - Switzerland
>
> Tel: +41 (0)22 379 3376
> Fax: +41 (0)22 379 3360

With regards
Vaibhav A. Dixit
Ph.D.
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Natl. Inst. Pharm. Edu. & Res. (NIPER)
Sector 67, Phase X,  S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)
Punjab -160 062 INDIA
Phone (Mobile): +919915214408, +91-7709129400.
E-mail: vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
www.niper.nic.in