Re: [AMBER] clustering places all frames in one cluster

From: Amparo Garcia Lopez <Amparo.GarciaLopez.unige.ch>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:14:55 +0000

Hi Dan,

thanks for your reply.

So I tried using the sieve option, and I got the same thing: all frames in one cluster. I tried using epsilon (2.3) instead of cluster count and then it created ~200 representative pdb's!

Yes, I read the paper you're mentioning back in the day. I'll have to read it again and try some other method, as the average linking isn't making much sense for me. Any suggestions on what to try first?

Thanks very much,
Amparo

Amparo Garcia-Lopez, Ph.D.

Pharmaceutical Biochemistry