Re: [AMBER] on the usage of Antechamber for the ligand parametrisation

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:33:39 +0400

Dear Francois,

thank you for so detailed response! In literature I've found the usage of
1.0 nm cutofs with the berger lipids
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct200491c
by the way during my simulation with such cutofs I've observed decreased of
my system in the Z-direction ( I've observed the same also during
simulation of such systems in the Charm full atomic ff with the same
cut-offs but not in gromos united-atom ff where I used 1.2 cutoffs). Might
the increasing of cutoffs up to 1.2 nm solve this problem?

James