Re: [AMBER] Problem with order parameter calculation in PTRAJ

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:11:50 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Here the input file I used for the calculation.

trajin ../9md.crd
trajin ../10md.crd
trajin ../11md.crd

center :1-293 mass origin
image origin center

reference ../leap.pdb

rms reference mass :1-293

vector v2 :2.CB ired :2.CG
vector v3 :3.CB ired :3.CG2
vector v4 :4.CB ired :4.CG
vector v5 :5.CB ired :5.CG
vector v6 :6.CB ired :6.CG
vector v7 :7.CB ired :7.CG
vector v260 :260.CB ired :260.CG

matrix ired name matired order 2

analyze matrix matired order vecs 293 out ired_CB_CG.vec orderparamfile
S2_CB_CG.dat