Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa-with and without entropy

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:32:03 +0530

Hi Colvin,

I was waiting for others comments. If you are planning to calculate the
absolute free energy relative to experimental data then you should have
entropy term (deltaG(free energy)= deltaH(enthalpy)-TdeltaS). However, if
you are planning to compare the relative binding free energy of two or more
similar complexes then you may omit entropy contributions.

Hope it will help.
Regards
Kshatresh