Re: [AMBER] multi pmemd and REMD

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:21:06 +0800

I tried to run mpirun pmemd.MPI -ng 4 -groupfile
I get following error msg as pointed out by others before: *MPI version of
PMEMD must be used with 2 or more processors*!

However, when I am able to successfully run
mpirun sander.MPI -ng 4 -groupfile
mpirun pmemd.MPI -O -i input file -c

Kindly help!
Regards,