Re: [AMBER] How can I fix two ends of DNA?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:40:52 -0400

Ah, well, see if it works then.

I thought the behavior I described was a limitation in the code. If I am right, you should see some vague error about "rfree" expecting more integers or something (and we should make a note about it on the website or something). If I am wrong it should work fine.

Good luck!
Jason

PS -- another reason I thought what I thought was because if "single" residues could be specified, then what does

RES 2 8

mean? Is it residues 2 to 8? Or is it residues 2 and 8? Forcing the latter (just 2 and 8) to be

RES 2 2 8 8

removes the ambiguity. Just my opinion.

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida