Re: [AMBER] a question related to force field

From: M. L. Dodson <mldodson.comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 17:09:26 -0500

On Apr 1, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Acoot Brett wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Will you please tell me how Amber forcefields treat the N-termijnal and C-terminal residues?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Acoot

The N-term is a protonated amine, the C-term is an unprotonated carboxylate.
The answers to this and other similar questions are in the AMBER manuals, both
the manuals for AMBER itself and for AmberTools. Please look for answers there
before posting to the list. Looking things up will help your overall understanding
as well as furnishing an answer to your question.

Good luck,
Bud Dodson
--
M. L. Dodson
Business email: activesitedynamics-at-gmail-dot-com