Re: [AMBER] Amber 11, AmberTools 1.5 installation problem

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:56:21 -0400

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011, #MAZIAR SOLEYMANI ARDEJANI# wrote:

> mm_options.l: In function ‘mmolex’:
> mm_options.l:31: error: ‘hcp_h’ undeclared (first use in this function)

> http://archive.ambermd.org/201105/0150.html
>
> This is a fresh install on an Intel Xeon machine with the following OS and compilers:

Well, I can't trace exactly how it happened, but I'm willing to
bet that somehow you have a bad version of lex.mm_options.c.
Make sure that the configuration script is not complaining about
not finding flex. Rename or remove any existing versions of
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/sff/lex.mm_options.c and sff.o, then type "make -n
sff.o" and make sure that flex is re-making the lex.mm_options.c file.

...good luck...dac