Re: [AMBER] installing ambertools

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 14:56:07 -0400

On Sat, May 07, 2011, Michael Forrester wrote:

> while trying to install ambertools I get the following error. Any ideas on a
> fix?
> In file included from sff.c:2278:0:
> mm_options.l: In function ‘mmolex’:
> mm_options.l:31:9: error: ‘hcp_h’ undeclared (first use in this function)

Looks like you are using AmberTools1.4 (?) If so, it might be worth an upgrade.
Or, did you unpack AmberTools1.5 on top of a previous installation of version
1.4? Be sure you don't any old versions of lex.mm_options.c or
lex.mm_options.o lying around. If there are, get rid of all lex*.c files and
try again.

If the above ideas don't help, please provide some additional information:
What options did you give to the configure script? What OS and compilers are
you using? In particular, what is the result of typing "flex --version"?

...dac