Re: [AMBER] AMOEBA potentials

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:43:31 -0400

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011, Neha Gandhi wrote:

> Yes, the program sleap works find if I try to use saveamoebaparm and save
> the parameters only for proteins. But when I try to combine chloride ion and
> water with peptide, it doesn't work.

Well, as I have mentioned a couple of times before, it would be very helpful
to get the *exact* commands you gave, and enough information to be able to
reproduce the problem; the *exact* error message is also often very helpful.
Does your system work with water but without chloride? The basic idea is to
try to narrow down the origin of the problem.

...thx...dac