Re: [AMBER] Problem with pme cuda :launching kernel kPMEGetGridWeights

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:00:27 -0700

Hi Himanshu,

Unfortunately we can't do much to help without seeing your input and output
files. In particular we would need your prmtop, mdin and inpcrd files along
with the command line you used to run the calculation in order to work out
what is going on. I assume this runs fine on the CPU and the simulation is
completely stable.

Feel free to send the files to me directly if you don't want to post them to
the list.

All the best
Ross