Re: [AMBER] Problem with pme cuda :launching kernel kPMEGetGridWeights

From: Himanshu Joshi <joshihardware.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:59:31 +0530

 Dear AMBER Developers/Users,
 I am trying to run pmemd.cuda but it crashes after few steps with the
error message:-

 Error: the launch timed out and was terminated launching kernel kPMEGradSum
cudaFree GpuBuffer::Deallocate failed the launch timed out and was
terminated
 here is the installations details-
 Packages - Ambertools1.5, Amber11
 OS - (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)
 compilers GNU 4.1.2 and intel 12 (tried both separately)
 Cuda toolkit 3.2/4.0 (tried both)
 all bugfixes has been applied to both ambertool and amber.
 Please help me to get it working. Note that I was able to run
successfully before applying bugfix17.