Re: [AMBER] help ! zinc parameters

From: zhukk <kkzhu0818.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:12:50 +0000

Dear Bill,
Thanks for your instant reply. I know what you mean, but in my system the distance between Zn and the residues is not beyond 2.35 Angstrom.And after i read some literature i think make them bond may be better ,is that right ? so i want to know the angles and dihedral and so on, if someone who had done the same system could you give me the parameters, i found it is not a easy work to develop it myself.
Thanks everyone in advance!
Best regards!
kk zhu