Re: [AMBER] help ! zinc parameters

From: zhukk <kkzhu0818.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:25:39 +0000

Dear Ross,
Thanks for your instant reply.i really seached the Mailing List and consulted the related papers.Yes, there are a lot of related papers,but i cannot found i wanted, and i hope someone who had done the same system as i am working on and could give me the related parameters. Because i found it is a time consuming and rather advanced work to develop it myself.May be you are right. If i cannot find the parameters i have to do it on my own.
Best regards!
kk zhu