Re: [AMBER] help!!zinc parameters

From: zhukk <kkzhu0818.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:55:16 +0000

Dear Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher,
Thanks for your instant reply. I have already read the old Amber tutorials and also know what i should do.But i still cannot find the parameters i need ,i hope somebody who had done the same system as i do and can give me the parameters ,because i found there is some trouble for me to develop the parameters.
Best regards!
kk zhu