Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:48:01 -0700

Thanks a lot Lachele.

I do have other thio-glycosidic compounds with J-coupling data that I want
to do MD simulation with.

But before trying the dividing methods I propose, I am still wondering what
are the techniques to modify parameters such as an ideal bond lengths and a
dihedral force constant. Should I do this through a .frcmod file? Because I
found the .prmtop so difficult to interpret, not to mention to modify.

Regards,

Yun