Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:24:16 +0200

Hi Yun,

I have solved similar problem some time ago. Here are relevant
discussions:

[AMBER] Possibility to use ff99 + GAFF + GLYCAM_06 in one time for complex
system ?
http://archive.ambermd.org/200904/0290.html

[AMBER] Possibility to use ff99 + GAFF + GLYCAM_06 in one time for complex
system ? - Last detail
http://archive.ambermd.org/200904/0372.html

    Best,

       Marek