Re: [AMBER] random number seed - range

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:16:27 -0500

Dear list,

I was also very concerned about the ig=-1 issue with pmemd10.

But I checked the .out file for successive 2nsec runs and was easily able to
confirm (or refute) that the random number generator was working.

Luckily, mine was working :-)

Dean
--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507