Re: [AMBER] random number seed - range

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:22:11 -0700

Just to confirm to everyone...

If you have applied bugfix.26 (or bugfix.all that includes bugfix.26) then
the ig=-1 option will be working fine. If you have not applied this to your
AMBER 10 then you will get the random number seed always set to -1. The
simple test for this is to check your mdout files and see what the ig value
is set to. If it is a value other than -1 then you are in good shape.

I will update the webpage now to add a note that this bugfix.26 addresses
this.

All the best
Ross