Re: [AMBER] random number seed - range

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:08:39 -0700

Hi Bob,

> Aha, buried in a bugfix without being called out in the title... That
> explains it. Thanks for clarifying; I am sure a few folks other than
> me
> missed this...

Yeah it actually went in by mistake. :-( I had done it in the dev tree a
while ago and forgotten about it. Then we did all the CMAP and CHARMM stuff
and assumed this was the only changes we had made = 1000,s of lines +
updated test cases etc so when we built the patch we missed the 3 line
change for the ig=-1. Hence it went in...

Ugh... Oh well, it works. ;-) I'll update the webpage description of the
bugfix to say it also includes this just to avoid confusion.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/