Re: [AMBER] AT1.4 installation errors (logs are attached)

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:49:18 -0700

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:00 AM, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Mengjuei: is this relevant to your report of problems with Fedora 12?  Also,
> have you tried loading standard libraries (like leaprc.ff99SB) into tleap
> on that platform?  I think the email trail is getting confused with Fedora 12
> failures that are not necessarily all the same problem.
> ...thx....dac

I am pretty sure that it's not related after I really started to look
into the segfaults. At first glance, I found that on FC12(x86_64) I
can trigger teLeap segfault every time I ran "loadOff
all_nucleic94.lib". More to come, after I can finish to update every
package on this fc12 box..

Best,
--
Mengjuei