Re: [AMBER] AT1.4 installation errors (logs are attached)

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 02:02:14 -0700

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com> wrote:
> I am pretty sure that it's not related after I really started to look
> into the segfaults. At first glance, I found that on FC12(x86_64) I
> can trigger teLeap segfault every time I ran "loadOff
> all_nucleic94.lib". More to come, after I can finish to update every
> package on this fc12 box..

I am not sure why accessing aAtom's fFlags item in that particular
code triggers a segfault, perhaps it's not always
allocated/initialized (?). This smells like a source code level
problem, however it seems to be fc12 specific.

Best,
--
Mengjuei
0x000000000041ba9b in bAtomCoordinationSaturated (aAtom=0x0) at atom.c:356