Re: [AMBER] AT1.4 installation errors (logs are attached)

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:00:58 -0400

On Fri, May 21, 2010, Dmitry Mukha wrote:

> Errors were eliminated by disabling Goto library linking. On Ubuntu AT were
> not installed with Goto too. Without Goto BLAS (which I use for Amber 10
> with tools) serial ATs were compiled well and no errors were detected on
> Fedora 12 and Ubuntu 10.04.

Wow. I never even thought to ask if the Goto libs were being used. I guess
we need to ask about MKL and GOTO in our standard set of questions about the
environvment when people report problems.

Mengjuei: is this relevant to your report of problems with Fedora 12? Also,
have you tried loading standard libraries (like leaprc.ff99SB) into tleap
on that platform? I think the email trail is getting confused with Fedora 12
failures that are not necessarily all the same problem.

...thx....dac