Re: [AMBER] leap issues

From: Alex Boncheff <abonchef.uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:43:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Jason Swails:
Generally I use xleap, I want to have the graphical interface to go with it.

Bill Ross:
I've attached the .prep file for my molecule. Are you able to set the tail to atom "O2"?

Lachele Foley and Case:
Machine = Mac Pro, the latest one
Linux = Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Compilers=
Does this help?
"user.computer:~/opt/amber11/src$ ./configure gnu
Setting AMBERHOME to /opt/amber11

Obtaining the gnu suite version:
      gcc -v
The version is 4.4.3

Testing the gcc compiler:
     gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -o testp testp.c
OK

Validating the C++ compiler version:
     g++ -v
The version is 4.4.3
OK

Testing the gfortran compiler:
     gfortran -O0 -o testp testp.f
OK

Testing flex:
OK

Configuring NetCDF; (may be time-consuming)

    NetCDF configure succeeded.

The configuration file, config.h, was successfully created.

The next step is to type 'make -f Makefile_at'

user.computer:~/opt/amber11/src$"

This is a new machine, there shouldn't be disk issues. Brand new install as of today. I can't think of anything that happened to cause this issue.