Re: [AMBER] hbond and acceptor definition

From: Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:43:12 -0400

Hi,

I tried this and I still get the same message as before.

trajin mdcrd
center origin
image origin center
acceptor mask :1496-6496.O=
acceptor mask :1496-6496.H=
donor mask :1321.N=,O=,S=
hbond series hbt angle 120.0 distance 3.5 solventneighbor 100
solventdonor SPC O solventacceptor SPC O H1 solventacceptor SPC O H2
hbfile hbond_time.dat avgfile average_stat.dat solventhbonds
go