Re: [AMBER] hbond and acceptor definition

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:32:59 -0400

Hi,

I think the acceptor command requires the heavy and hydrogen atom masks to
be specified separately. From the manual:

acceptor resname atomname atomnameH | mask mask maskH | clear | print

So you need to split the mask you have into an O part and an H part. One
note, I think that the same number of atoms needs to be specified in the
mask and maskH part, so you would need to have two acceptor commands, one
for each hydrogen on each water. Alternatively if you don't care about
angles you can just put the 'O' mask twice which disables the angle
calculation.

-Dan