Re: [AMBER] installation on MacOS10.6

From: erik zuiderweg <zuiderwe.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 17:19:33 -0400

gcc44 does not install... see errors ... thank for your help...

/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_lang_gcc44/work/build" && /usr/bin/make -j2 bootstrap "

are both there.

MAybe the problem is that my install of Macports did not install a .profile as promised in the download page of Macports....

This is getting to be over my head.