Re: [AMBER] Installation of Amber10

From: jaya c.jose <jayacjose.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 18:29:06 +0530

Dear Prof.Walker

Thank you very much for your valuable instructions.I followed your
instructions and succeeded to install Amber10 in one of our clusters.

Now I am trying to do the same in another cluster.During the installation of
pmemd again I have another problem.My platform is * linux_em64t* ,compiler
is* f95*,parallel implementation is *mpi*,fft option is *fftw.
*
So to configure the pmemd I think I have to create a file with
name*"linux_em64t f95 mpi"
* in the config_data directory.But I couldn't understand the format of such
files in that directory.So I would be very thankful if anyone give me the
needed instructions to create that file.

Thanks and regards to all
Jaya