Re: [AMBER] ambertools 1.4, tests

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:34:31 -0400

Hi Alan,

On 5/5/2010, at 11:12 a.m., Alan wrote:

> Hi Ben, sorry for not sending the link before. Here it is:
>
> http://archive.ambermd.org/201005/0052.html

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anything to work following those instructions. Not to say they didn't work for you. I'm using a different version of Open MPI (1.4.2 vs. 1.3.3), not to mention perhaps a different compiler version, so I suppose anything's possible.

I'll see what I can come up with, if anything. I must say, I'm exasperated that none of these sorts of problems showed up until after release.

Ben