Re: [AMBER] NaNs in wham analysis

From: Lekpa Duukori <duukori.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:25:58 -0600

Thanks Ben.

timestep dihedral are not in the zeta.dat files, I added them for
explanation.

I have just found out that there was a mismatch between any units for force
constants and the that of the restrained dihedral ( kcalmol/rad versus
degrees) so now I am getting some results.

Short of contacting the group that wrote the WHAM code, I do not know of
any mailing specifically dedicated to WHAM so I decided to ask on the
amberlist first. Let me know if there is!

Thanks,

Lekpa.