Re: [AMBER] ambertools 1.4, tests

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:12:43 +0200

Hi Ben, sorry for not sending the link before. Here it is:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201005/0052.html

<http://archive.ambermd.org/201005/0052.html>Cheers,

Alan

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 17:04, Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> On 5/5/2010, at 4:19 a.m., Alan wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > In a emailed titled "Amber with MPI (GNU and Intel) on Mac SL" I reported
> my
> > issues with Intel and OMPI and they are exactly what seen here.
>
> In my desire to maintain a clean email folder, I must have deleted that
> email, and I can't spot it on the mailing list archive page. Could you point
> me to its HTML link, if you found a solution?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.