Re: [AMBER] nmr order parameter and autocorrelation

From: <luzhenw1.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 15:29:52 -0400

Thanks a lot for all the advice from Paul, carols and Samuel. It seems the maximum correlation time is very important for the calculation.
Now I tried to calculate the order parameter using IRED approach and had the exact same problem as Samuel.
http://archive.ambermd.org/200806/0316.html
I got the same autocorrelation function for all the NH vectors.  Samuel, can you help out?
Here is my input file: (only use three residue for simplicity)

trajin test.mdcrd
vector r2  :2.N corr :2.H
vector r3  :3.N corr :3.H
vector r9  :9.N corr :9.H
matrix ired order 2 name  nhma
analyze matrix nhma out nhmr vecs 7
vector r2  :2.N corrired :2.H modes nhmr begin 1 end 3 npair 1
analyze timecorr vec1 r2 vec2 r2 out r2.nh tcorr 500. tstep 2.0 norm out r2.nh
vector r3  :3.N corrired :3.H modes nhmr begin 1 end 3 npair 2
analyze timecorr vec1 r3 vec2 r3 out r3.nh tcorr 500. tstep 2.0 norm out r3.nh
vector r9  :9.N corrired :9.H modes nhmr begin 1 end 3  npair 3
analyze timecorr vec1 r9 vec2 r9 out r9.nh tcorr 500. tstep 2.0 norm out r9.nh

all the best