Re: [AMBER] nmr order parameter and autocorrelation

From: Samuel Genheden <samuel.genheden.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 07:55:59 +0200

Hi

We've started to abandon the autocorrelation approach, just because
the problems with convergence. You have to look carefully on each
residue to see if they have really converged or not. Therefore, we
recommend to use iRED instead. On our test cases we haven't observed
any large overall difference between iRED and
autocorrelation-approach, but the latter requires more hands-on job.

/ Samuel