Re: [AMBER] Amber10 on Snow Leopard

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:11:20 -0800

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:
> Amber10 should work on Snow Leopard (as well as ambertools 1.3).
> However, you should make sure that you have compatible compilers (i.e.
> a gfortran compiler that builds 64-bit binaries, that you can get
> either from MacPorts or hpc.sourceforge.net).

Hi,

As Jason said, the compilation should work on Mac OS 10.6. However if
you are having architecture problem when linking the binaries, just
get rid of "-m32"s from your config_amber.h, and make clean and
re-build them all.

I apologize that I haven't been able to update amberonmac blog as
frequently as I wanted to be, but I should be able to update it this
week to reflect the tips that we had discussed in the mailing list.

Ps. If anyone here wants to co-author amberonmac blog, please just
drop me an email, I'll send you an invite. :-)

Best,
--
Mengjuei