Re: [AMBER] Amber10 on Snow Leopard

From: Christine Baranski <chbaranski.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:13:55 +0000

Dear all,

I have just compiled Amber Tools 1.2 on Snow Leopard

but when I run a test I find this problem

make -f Makefile_at test
( cd nab; make test )
Running test to make dna duplex:

/bin/sh: line 1: 33406 Segmentation fault ./duplex < duplex.in
make[1]: *** [duplex_test] Error 139
make: *** [test.nab] Error 2

Any suggestion to fix this issue.

Regards