Re: [AMBER] Problem in running MMPBSA installation

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:08:17 -0500

The part of the file that you have shown is exactly what you should get.
Those numbers are identical to the values you should be getting with a
proper installation. However, without seeing the entire
FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat.dif, we cannot tell if there is an error in another
part of the file or not.

-Bill