Re: [AMBER] Problem in running MMPBSA installation

From: Christine Baranski <chbaranski.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:53:53 +0000

Dear Miller

Thanks for reply. Yes it seems that

< WARNINGS:
< igb=5 should be used with either mbondi2 or bondi pbradii set. Yours are
modified Bondi radii (mbondi)

is the only warning

Here are a selection last few lines from the file
FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat.dif

<
< VDWAALS -1954.7302 4.0135
2.3172
< EEL -17013.6292 56.4968
32.6184
< EPB -3149.5365 19.7006
11.3742
< ECAVITY 69.0143 0.2638
0.1523
< TOTAL -10654.6452 28.6094
16.5177
< Ligand:
< Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of
Mean
<
< VDWAALS -2.2229 1.1148
0.6436
< EEL -5.2403 1.0202
0.5890
< EPB -36.8878 1.6083
0.9286
< ECAVITY 3.2833 0.0084
0.0048
< TOTAL -37.0151 0.5880
0.3395
< Differences (Complex - Receptor - Ligand):
< Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of
Mean
<
< VDWAALS -58.0643 4.3366
2.5037
< EEL -37.2044 2.2074
1.2744
< EPB 62.4453 2.9759
1.7181
< ECAVITY -4.8321 0.1006
0.0581
< DELTA G binding = -37.6555 +/- 1.5219
0.8787
< RESULT OF ALANINE SCANNING: (D231A MUTANT:) DELTA DELTA G binding =
0.2565 +/- 0.1727
<
<