RE: AMBER: MM_PBSA binding error

From: Larry Layne <llayne.andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

Ray,

I checked my out file for that ligand and sure enough, there is an error.
It reads:

PB Bomb in setgrd(): focusing grid too large 2
reset fillratio to a larger number 2.000.

I've attached the output file. I'm not sure what that means or how to remedy the problem. Is it saying the grid I am suing to do the PBSA calculation is too large? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Larry