Re: AMBER: problem with zMatrix in tleap

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:33:44 -0400

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008, WJ Ding wrote:

> "zMatrix: Argument #3 is type ?? Unknown type ?? must be of type: [atom]
> zMatrix: Illegal object in zMatrix entry. Entry was ignored"
>
> I have no idea about this problem. But when I wrote the entry of zMatrix
> line by line, there was no error display.

This is an example of a type of question we get rather too often: you list
an error message, but nothing about what input you used that led to this
message. It is almost never possible to provide useful help in such
circumstances.

Also, the phrase "when I wrote the entry of zMatrix line by line" is
confusing. Try to be very explicit about *exactly* what you did that caused
the problem.

...thanks!...dac