Re: AMBER: MM_PBSA binding error

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:16:41 -0700

Larry,

If that's the case, please insert the additional keywords "fillratio =
3.0" to your pbsa input file to change the default value. It has been
asked and answered before on the mailing list on how to revise the
perl script so you can get it inserted automatically into the input
file ...

All the best,
Ray