RE: AMBER: MM_PBSA binding error

From: Ray Luo <rayhuangluo.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:35:36 -0700

Dear Larry,

I just tested your files with the following input file from amber9 test
cases:

test of PB reaction field on protein g solvated in a sphere
 &cntrl
   ntx=1, irest=0,
   imin=1, ntmin=2, maxcyc=0,
   ntpr=1, igb=10, ntb=0,
   ntc=1, ntf=1, tol=0.000001,
 /
 &pb
   npbverb=1, istrng=0, epsout=80.0, epsin=1.0, space=.5,
   accept=0.001, sprob=1.6, radiopt=1
 /

And I was able to run it. You may want to take a look of the sander/pbsa
output file if it's still in the directory ... Is there any error messages
inside?

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/