Re: AMBER: Which CO2 potential?

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:08:53 -0400

I don't recall seeing any CO2 parametrization for Amber, although
someone may have done that in the past. Anyways, for a molecule as
small as CO2, producing a force field with Antechamber may be faster
then looking in the literature for a pre-made potential, and that's
including the time to learn how to do it.

Good luck,
Gustavo.