Re: AMBER: Which CO2 potential?

From: Jones de Andrade <johannesrs.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:45:00 -0300

Thanks a lot Gustavo.

I though about this possibility, but for me it looks like making an AMBER
water potential to make simulations with water instead of... spc/e or tip3p.
I was thinking if there isn't in the literature any "commonly used" CO2
potential together with AMBER parameters of other molecules in the
simulation. ;) Is there such a reference flying around?

Thanks a lot,

Jones