RE: AMBER: Could not find cntrl namelist

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross:
I'll study your suggestions below, which arrived when I had decided to simplify
the problem by running equatorial methylcyclohexane, prepared for xleap with
antechamber. The same issue "Could not find cntrl namelost" arose.

This time, contrary to all previous experience, I could quit the xleap window
without getting the "not saved" message. Contrary to my hope, it didn't
anticipate the solution.

I also run my eqeq molecule with different mdin, always getting the "Could not
..." error message.

Attached are all relevant files.

Thanks

francesco pietra