Re: AMBER: instructions for making a library file for an unusual residue?

From: Kenley Barrett <kenley.barrett.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:22:22 -0600

Francois,

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm afraid that I'm still confused about
what I need to do. Can R.E.D or R.E.D. II match the Duan et al. 2003 force
field, or do I need R.E.D. III to match the 2003 force field? If I need
R.E.D. III, is it available for downloading yet? Does it have a manual
online? I was only able to find information on your website relating to
R.E.D. and R.E.D. II.

You mentioned that you had discussed the making of library files in a former
e-mail--I'm afraid I wasn't able to find this e-mail. If I'm asking
questions that you have already answered, could you please refer me to the
date of that e-mail? I apologize if I'm wasting your time asking questions
that have already been answered.

Please let me know any clarification that you can offer regarding my
questions. Thank you very much for your help.

Kenley