Re: AMBER: Error in RST files in long simulations!

From: lucas luquitas <lucamaster.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:08:38 -0500

Ok, thanks Carlos!
I checked it, if I understood well the idea to solve this is to wrap
the waters, setting iwrap=1, be sure to have nscm=xxstep. I prefered
to wrap my system when I analyse
my simulations as I never had this problem.
What I could not find is there is any posibility of restarting the
run, I can imagine
using the velocity information writing the rst coordinates using ptraj
or rdparm?

Regarding the image problem, here is my simple ptraj script:

trajin .protein1crd
trajout protein2.crd
rms first out rms .CA,C,N
center :1-33