AMBER6 on Alphas40

From: Sanjeev B.S. <sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sat 28 Apr 2001 12:06:22 +0400 (RET)

Hello,
        I am trying to port AMBER6 onto Alpha - ES 40 (Machine specs are
below). All modules got compiled. There seems to be a problem with sander
and gibbs ONLY, which too got compiled. When I run sander this is the
error that I get:

[F0BAD] MPID Die - ump2main.c:227 "Internal Error, The magic is missing"(0)

Can anyone tell me where is the problem? I used Machine.axp_f90_mpi for
compiling (with no changes of my own).

Thanking you very much,
-Sanjeev

                      Alpha - ES 40

* Each 4-processor shared memory system for large scale computations.
* 667MHz ALPHA EV-6/7 processors.
* 8GB main memory(RAM).
* 64 - bit architecture.
* Auto-parallelizers for shared memory programs (KAPF AND KAPC).
* DXML Numerical Library.