Re: odd display of ambpdb generated files

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Tue 17 Apr 2001 12:56:36 -0400 (EDT)

One more suggestion: when I use carnal instead of ambpdb to generate pdb
files from crd or rst files, Insight usually displays the structures
normally, i.e. with no strange bonds. If it is possible to use carnal,
then, this may work better.

Michael Cooney
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602 USA